Sunday, September 7, 2008

Nicholas Clayton Woods


Nicholas Clayton Woods, 16, died Saturday, Sept. 6. 2008. He was born Dec. 14, 1991, in Pascagoula.

Nick was a junior at St. Martin High School in the St. Martin community, and enjoyed riding dirt bikes, fishing and golfing. He attended Calvary Baptist Church in Pascagoula.

St. Martin Student Dies in Accident
Posted Sunday, Sept. 07, 2008 @ gulflive.com/the mississippi press

He was preceded in death by paternal great-grandparents Mr. and Mrs. Pete Schlautman; maternal great-grandparents Mr. and Mrs. Eugene R. Smith and William Howard Pope Sr.
He is survived by Pascagoula residents who include his parents, Michael and Leigh Ann Woods of Pascagoula; sisters Caroline Woods and Allison Woods; paternal grandparents Charles and Joann Woods; and maternal grandparents Bill and Diane Pope.

Survivors also include paternal great-grandparents Otis and Pearl Woods of Kiln, Miss; maternal great-grandmother Lela G. Pope of Agricola; uncles and aunts Marcy McKee (Tom), Theresa Pintea (Mitchell), Annalisa Franklin (Joe), Jodi Gasaway (Tony), Dana Woods, Billy Pope (Jennifer), Mark Pope (Dawn) Scott Holliday (Robbie), Melissa Courville, Mike Pope, and Tifiney Pope; and numerous cousins and friends.

Teen dies as car flips
Posted Sunday, Sept. 07, 2008 @ www.sunherald.com

Visitation will be Sept. 8 from 6 to 8 p.m. at Calvary Baptist Church in Pascagoula. Funeral services will be Sept. 9 at 2 p.m. at the church with the Rev. Chris Carter officiating.

Pallbearers will be Billy Pope, Scott Holliday, Mark Pope, Joe Franklin, Tony Gasaway and Tommy McKee. Honorary pallbearers will be Austin Hill, Logan White, Jacob Reeves and Kyle Bryant.

Interment will follow at Jackson County Memorial Park in Pascagoula. Residents may sign an online registration at http://www.obryant-okeefe.com/

4 comments:

Jenny12 said...

Dear Nick,
hey there how have you been i really miss. not a day goes by i dont. i see your pictures all in my room of me and you and then some of just you. i cant belive you are gone so soon it kills me. you will always be my main man in my life. i will never forget the summer we dated i loved it. the weekend you parents went to the golfing turnement and you practilly stayted with me the whole weekend. me and austin are really close he is like my big brother and i have talked to alex. ha. i was at your house the other day to get some stuff from your mom and it almosted killed me there were pictures of you everywhere and then she told us the whole story of what happend, and i was sitting there crying my eyes out then your dad walks in and i hugged him so tight. i miss you so much its not even funny. i remember we were ot the softball flieds in bolixi and me and you would not leave each other you watched every single one of my games then we shared a snowball then you told that boy me and you were twins and that he cant have me.. ha that was the best weekend of my life. i remeber that night it was you and austin me and you were on the phone and you sang to me hahaha... well i think thats all for tonight but i am going to keep talking to you on here alot. i love you so much and i miss you. why'd it have to be you? i love you so much nick!
love always,
Your baby girl.

jenny said...

Dear Nick,
hey buddy, gosh i was at my youth passters house today and we are making these cardboard box thing for church tomorrow. well i did mine about you cause i love you and miss you so much. and what i put on my bow it said on the front.. My friend died and my heart was broken and then i flip it over and it says God made it whole again. i really like it i am going by your house soon so i can invint your family.. i got in alot of trouble last night cause i did not get home till midnight cause i went with some boys mud riddin and we got stuck and the cops almost caught us and michael came and got us out.. then we meet up with my mom at the skating rin and she took me and my friend back home. it was really bad. me and shane are talking i thin we might go out he is so sweet to me you just would not belive it nick. well i am sitting here in tears. well i cant wait for tomorrow cause it is easter i remember last year you came over and tried to take my candy.. good times. every one is going to be crying tomorrow at the easter severice. well i got to go i have to go and get ready for church to practice so i will tal to you later..
Love allways,
Your baby girl

Ashley said...

Dear Nick,
Hey. I really miss you and there are days when I don't think about you but don't think I forgotten about you because that will never happen. Sometimes I still don't believe your gone. It kills me to think about it. I wish you weren't so far away. I wish I could see you everyday. Actually, I do see you pretty much everyday. I look at you all the time in my wallet. I have a picture of you beside my mirror in my bathroom next to my paw paw and I have one in my wallet. I was at work a month or so ago and I showed this guy at work your picture and he was like I know him and we just had a conversation about you. His name is Raul, don't know his last name. Sorry. Well at least you know he thinks about you. Everyone thinks about you so don't EVER think that anyone has forgotten about you. Well this is all for tonight. Since I know this is on here I can talk to you here. I have to bring my cousins to the park. Lol. I love you Nick.
Love,
Ashley Kostmayer

Erik Childers said...

DUDE! I FREAKIN MISS YOU MAN! This all was a slap to the face, one second you were there and then the next you weren't. James was really upset he was lookin forward to riding dirtbikes with you like ya'll had planned. Man you left us 2 days before my birthday and I was wanting your crazy ass to be there man some things still aren't the same. We all love you Nick just please watch over us and keep us safe. We will join you one day and the fun times will begin! Take it easy up there man. I love you

Erik Ray Childers -Grad of SMHS09-