Friday, September 18, 2009

Madison Alivia Stanphill

Tragedy struck in the most unexpected way this week when a 1-year-old girl died after being shot in the head with a pellet gun.


Media reported the shooter is her 5-year-old brother, who was in a vehicle with his sister while their mother went into a pharmacy.

Madison Alivia Stanphill, who lived in McLain, Miss., died Sept. 16.

Funeral services will be Sept. 19 at Freeman Funeral Home in Leakesville, Miss. Burial will be in the Cooley Family Cemetery in McLain.





1 comment:

chris said...

Madison was 2 almost 3 years old, my son was 6 my wife parked right in front of the drug store to ask a lady inside about making a birthday cake for the upcoming b-day of my daughter. My wife only opened the door and asked if the lady was there but she wasn't. She was only gone less than 2 minutes. Learn from us never buy your kids a BB gun whatever fun your kids may have with it is not worth it. I always kept it lock in the gun cabinet but I had it out because I was using it then I was called back to work early. It slipped my mind that I didn't put it back into the locked gun cabinet. Forever Loved Madison Alivia Stanphill